Re: car wont run!!!!

Not sure if this is related to your starting problem but I found a few
things out.
On my 16v I had replaced the cap, rotor, plugs and wires, it runs great!!
STILL have the hard starting in the morning problem. and this morning the
damn thing wouldnt start AT ALL!
I talked to my tech friend in Dallas and he said I need a special wiring
harness adapter an allen wrench and an ohm meter, Whenever one replaces
these things that I had replaced I need to make sure the fuel mixture is
also adjusted.  Ok so in GM why is this adjusted 80 times a second in 80-84
models and 120 times a second from 85 to 92 models, but yet VW you have to
do this manually?
HHmmmmmmm.....
I asked the tech if he knew of anyone that wanted a scirocco.  Just getting
tored of it not starting and fighting me every morning.
-=John=-