FS: polished 50mm intake + matching valve cover

Yesterday I had a valve spring shatter on me (Techtonics HD spring, cyl #4,
exhaust, if anyone cares), and as such, the intake is off the car.  Due to
the cost of the repair, coupled with the recent high-dollar core support
repair I had to shell out for, I'm selling the 50mm to cover repair costs.
I just want out of it what I have into it, which is $675, for which I
will include ground shipping.. or I will deliver if you're in SoCal.  The
polish job on this thing is probably the best I've seen.  And this includes
a matching polished valve cover.

I'm curious if any other listers have had problems with these springs - there
was a lengthy thread in the Vortex 16v forum a few weeks back about issues
with them.  I'm not going to take a chance this time, I'm replacing them
with Schricks.  Fortunately, the damage was minimal (spring + 1 valve guide,
will be repaired w/o having to remove the head).

Email me offline if interested in the 50mm + valve cover.. 1st $675 takes.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA