Re: Bilsteins

The Touring Class are O/E replacement shocks.  I've got them on my car and
I'm really happy with them.  If you got to Bilstein's site you can get some
more info on them.  I got mine from Potterman and you should too, I'd bet he
would beat the price that you've got.

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat GLS 1.8t
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8t

"We've got 160 miles to Chicago, a full tank of gas, half a pack of
cigarettes, we're wearing sunglasses and it's dark out" - Elwood Blues