Scott & injectors was Re: voltage dropping... dropping...

So, what was the resistance of those injectors? And what's the flow
rating?
Do you know what resistance range the G60 ECU needs to be able to drive
them? Not trying to be an ass, just curious. Some ECU's can only drive
high impedance injectors.
And last, if you're going with the G60 ECU what did you do with the TEC
II you bought?
Progress on the wide band O2 controller is slow. I understand the
circuit and what the little components do pretty well and now have some
confidence I can build it and have in my hot little hands a real honest
to God 5-Wire O2 sensor, but breadboarding it is way too ugly for me.
So, now I'm working on how I can make or have made a PC board. Slow, but
learning a lot.
Dan