RE: electrical lesson for the day

NO.  :)

I was installing euro turn signals.  Euro lights were already installed.
The low beam power wire came disconnected on the right side while I was
installing the turn signals and I drove around with it like this, because I
didnt realize it had come out.  Power going through the relay but it not
being loaded (the right side low beam was not working) caused it to burn up.
  It would put out voltage, but I could get no current through it.

Then it blew up :)

Joe