RE: Any experience with electric impact guns?

I currently have a black and decker electrical impact
gun. It works pretty well. Not as good as pneumatic
but it is a good alternative. It won't break as well
as air. It is good for lugs, ususally suspension
stuff. I figure it will handle 150lb/ft of torque at
most. To get it to break stubborn stuff you may have
to us penetrating oil first. Also little bursts of the
trigger gives the max torque. I recommend it for those
who don't have compressors.

=====
Jim Foster
'00 GTi Golf