RE: Any experience with electric impact guns?

I'd be interested in hearing the responses you get too.

IIRC, Chicago Electric is Harbor's "cheap-and-made-in-who-knows-where"
brand. I have their $19.99 4" angle grinder. Presuming it's a typical
example, I would say that it is a decent deal for the price. The grinder has
not failed me and appears to be holding up rather well after several long
days of use, but it is DEFINITELY NOT super high quality. For me, I needed a
grinder but figured I probably won't need it often. If it breaks and I have
to buy two more of them to complete the job, I'll still come out ahead.
However, if it is a tool you will need often and you rely on it, spend the
money for Milwaukee or something similar.

Neal