Dec. 15th: Seattle Axis power summit meeting?

Guys and gals, can you handle mixing it up with a handful of my GTX buddies
during the cruise on the 15th? I'm planning my day right now and it might be
cool to get the German and Jap car people together. There are about six or
seven 323GTX guys that could potentially meet up with us. They're diehard
enthusiasts with some remarkable similarities to we Scirocco volk.

Regardless, what time is this event going to be done with, btw? I'd like
y'all to show me how Seattle kicks it. Is there a cool downtown scene? How
about nightlife? Is grungy flannel still in? I'm ready to rock. :^)
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor