Im Back!

Well I am back, after arriving on monday from a 3 day drive across america I
finally made it to Texas safe and sound!.

I would like to thank Daun for the crash space at his home after my first
long leg of the drive 14 hrs straight driving to Ohio.

Thank you to Ron for the great reception on the following morning, for the
breakfast and the time spent just talking and visiting.

Ben! The wheels are great, though I still have a vibration in the steering
(probably needs a new alignment after Montreal's "Texas" Size Pothole
journey..eh!) Get That MKI underway dude it looks great.

The trip was uneventfull after the mandatory meet the OH folks, I drove
though to Arkansas and pit stopped for the night 80 miles west of Memphis (
Ron, you're right, memphis is just 8 hrs from your place!) then the last leg
was a drive home, made it Monday afternoon at 2PM.

I am back on the list now, still have the new ATT broadband issues for mail
so I will be using Hotmail for the list for the time being.

   /   |/_  __/ ___/  A Texan's Scirocco 1985 8v
  / /| | / /  \__ \   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco
/ ___ |/ /  ___/ /   (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 32918816