Re: Im Back!

--- Patrick Bureau <patricdlc@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Well I am back, after arriving on monday from a 3 day drive across america I
> finally made it to Texas safe and sound!.
>
> I would like to thank Daun for the crash space at his home after my first
> long leg of the drive 14 hrs straight driving to Ohio.
>
> Thank you to Ron for the great reception on the following morning, for the
> breakfast and the time spent just talking and visiting.
>
> Ben! The wheels are great, though I still have a vibration in the steering
> (probably needs a new alignment after Montreal's "Texas" Size Pothole
> journey..eh!) Get That MKI underway dude it looks great.

Patrick,
  Hey, glad that you made it home safely!  It was good to meet you and
finally see the Prowler Orange rocco up close!  ;)
(It looks good with polished teardrops, eh?)
Sorry to hear about your vibration still there...was it better than
with the 13's?  Hope so.  An alignment wouldn't be a bad idea.

I'm actually going to get working on my mk1 tomorrow...at least getting
some more prep work done for my engine swap this winter.  I sure can't
wait to get it done...my goal is to have it running and cleaned up
by the Cincy gathering this Spring... I guess you'll see it then, eh?  ;)

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
80 Scirocco