-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Benjamin Harder

Patrick,
  Hey, glad that you made it home safely!  It was good to meet you and
finally see the Prowler Orange rocco up close!  ;)
(It looks good with polished teardrops, eh?)
Sorry to hear about your vibration still there...was it better than
with the 13's?  Hope so.  An alignment wouldn't be a bad idea.

I'm actually going to get working on my mk1 tomorrow...at least getting
some more prep work done for my engine swap this winter.  I sure can't
wait to get it done...my goal is to have it running and cleaned up
by the Cincy gathering this Spring... I guess you'll see it then, eh?  ;)