Odometer and fender Q's. (how to take apart)

Any suggestions on how to peel the front fenders off
an '86 rocco?  I've got all the bolts off and I know
that the fenders are glued on, but they're not budging
at all.  Help!

Also, I've completely (well almost) disassembled my
spare instrument cluster to try to learn how to fix my
odometer.  I pulled off the needle and the face and
unbolted the 4 brass screws that hold (I think) the
odometer assembly in place, but once again, I can't
get the thing to budge.  What am I missing?  I assume
that I need to have the whole assembly out so I can
get at the back of it to fix whatever gear or
something that's broken, slipped off the shaft in my
other cluster.

TIA!

-josh

=====