Re: Those Germans are getting bad influences

> ( just to name one of a million rules )
>
> So it's pretty hard to build a good looking car that
> is
> approved and street-legal here.
>
> You lucky guys & gals over there can put wheels and
> rims and things
> on a car just as you like - That makes it much
> easier & CHEAPER !
> Greets
> Dirk ;-)

Yeah, but we don't get to drive as fast as you do! I
thought the driving enviroment in Holland was neat,
people actually make an attempt to stay out of the
left lane for the faster drivers; yet, all the time I
kept thinking: Germany is not far away, that must
really be cool with no speed limit...

=====
Jorel Jackson
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos