Re: manufactureing new sciroccos

At 09:24 AM 12/1/01 -0700, Monster wrote:
>Actually, if your think about it, if VW reserrected the BUG why not the
>scirocco?  Cant look at uglier than the bug... right?
>-=John=-
>

>--
But you've got to remember:  The Bug was the best selling car of  all
time(over 20 million built and still built in Mexico) AND people have
never stopped bugging them to bring it back.  With only about 3/4 of
a million Sciroccos made, MkI and MkII, they wouldn't even give it a
thought before saying no.  It's unfortunate, but it's reality.  We like
a low volume production car that VW has no interest in anymore.

John