Re: manufactureing new sciroccos

okay,

Heres what i want to know...

Why is it blasphemy to rally a Scirocco?

Just in the two weeks i've been on here, i've heard of several PPL sending
their roccos to VW heaven for cracked frames. With all the seam welding
and rollcage bracing in a rally car, one of these cracked guys would make
an ideal start there. heck, enough people part out sciroccos I bet if
everyone on this list chimed in we could find 15 sciroccos that have
enough body+glass left to be a great start for a rallycar... without
cracked frames.

So, why is it bad to rally a rocco again? (a1 frame weakness isnt a big
issue after bracing it out the wazoooooo)

take care,

Steve