Re: manufactureing new sciroccos

Doesn't make you evil, actually just the opposite. Here's what you do:
Once you get this thing built, you put up a site detailing what you did.
Then you start taking pre-orders with a small deposit, fully refundable
of course. Then, once you get about 200 orders, you go to VW and tell
them that you want to produce 200 of these cars, and you would love to
put their motors in them, of course the 1.8T. Order 200 motors, build
300 bodies (there will be some of us who want to put our own motors in)
and you're in business! Next thing you know, you're famous in the VW
circles for resurrecting the Scirocco.

jeremy