RE: Headliner group buy?

> I realize that this is riding the thin line between a personal post
> and a commercial post since I am talking about making some sort of
> profit off this, but I am really trying to do this as a service to
> the list.

Little cottage-industry stuff like this should absolutely be encouraged on
the Scirocco list, in my opinion. Not everything we do in life can be
charity work. Time costs money after all! I say please PLEASE do not refrain
from offering up imaginative products to the Scirocco world at large. Nobody
else in the tuner industry will make stuff for us. Our cars are as
unattractive from a marketing point of view as they are technically
obsolete.

Isn't a primary result of our Scirocco infatuation to steadily improve our
cars? Well, the options are getting fewer as the years go on. Innovate!
Develop! Go go go!!!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut