Re: [eng] thinking of changing

for #2: half Marvel mystery oil & half motor oil will dissolve the gunk but
also
provide enough protection..  *However* I would NOT drive it only let it idle
for a while.  I would not trust the mix to stand up to engine loads.  MMM is
more gentle to old seals and gaskets than kerosene IMO...

HTH,
Matt
'87 16v roc