RE: oil light always buzzing

<snip Brett>
Classic bad pressure switch symptom with the oil you're seeing leaking
out of it.
<end snip>
<snip Aireq>
* I'm guessing the oil pressure sensor is the problem. Any other ideas,
before
> I yank it out?
<end snip>

Although trusting Brett is generally a good move, I'd test oil pressure
before throwing parts at your problem.  Either use a store bought pressure
gauge ($$$) or create a homemade one (not $$$) out of a mechanical dash
gauge.  This will point you in the right direction and let you know whether
you have real oil pressure problems (oil pump) or just electrical problems
(sensor).

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II