Tune up specifications

Hey my dads driving up here (seattle) from portland to help me tune up my
car ('88 16v) I dont' have a manual but plan on picking up a bently when he
gets up here. But he wants to pic up the stuff to tune up the car before he
comes up here so we can get started right away. So I need the following

1) Oil Capacity (with filter)
2) Transmition oil capacity and type (I'll probably want Redline MTL right?)
3) Brake fluid type and capacity
4) Coolant system capacity
5) Compression rating. We're going to do a compression check for shits and
grins and I'd like to know where is should be.

Also does anybody have a source for a set of disk brake rotors? Mine look
pretty gouged up. What do these run? I'm going to see if I can get mine
resurfaced but I thought I'd ask just in case that can't be done.

aireq