Re: oil light always buzzing

Classic bad pressure switch symptom with the oil you're seeing leaking
out of it.  I'd get a new one at the dealer (if you're in a hurry), as
they are not that expensive.  Otherwise, order one from one of our
favorite parts dealers.  Replace the switch with a known good unit
before you go tearing into anything else, oh sometimes running a
20w50 oil can help these low pressure situations (if you're not
running it already).

==Brett