RE: oil light always buzzing

yeah...oil pump...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Aireq
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 3:22 AM
To: Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: oil light always buzzing

Ocasionaly when my RPMs drop pretty low the oil pressure light starts
buzzing at me. Yet of course I've checked the oil and it's find. Is the oil
presure switch right above the oil filter? Mine looks like there is oil
leaking out of it. Course then again my entire engine is covered in oil so
who knows ; - ) (*Sigh I can't wait to move into the house with a garage)
I'm guessing the oil pressure sensor is the problem. Any other ideas, before
I yank it out?

aireq