Re: Easy Outs was: WTB: early A1 dual outlet manifold

I just drill them out (as  he said) and use the correct size tap to clean
the remainder.
My brother has the tap for the keg, I got the ones for the car.... Go
figure...

>>THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. . . . .
Professionals built the Titanic.

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY