Buffalo Dyno Day 2001!

Ok, that time of year has come around again, it's time to put your
engine where your mouth is.

It's the annual upstate NY Scirocco List dyno day!!  I have potentially
reserved a date in early October.  It will either be the Saturday the
13th or the Saturday the 20th, depending on the responses I receive.

The location is Buffalo NY, as they have the only chassis dyno that's
remotely located near me.  We will rent the dyno for the whole
day, which can be a bit expensive, but doable if enough people are
interested.  (Remember to _actually_ go if you say you are...)

It will cost us about $420 for the entire day, 8+ hours.  Please let
me know if you are going to attend, because I am going keep the number
of participants to around 9 at a maximum, first come first served,
and 3 slots are already spoken for. ;-)   Each participant will get 3-5
runs depending on what they want to try, but it takes about 15 minutes to
get the cars on / off and a few minutes for every run...an hour can be
chewed up quickly.

Haven't you always wanted to know if your engine tuning
tweeks make the difference they're supposed to?  Want to tune your
car for top performance?  Want to get a baseline for future mods
to show improvements?  Come on down!  Get a dyno plot!  Stand next
to your engine while it turns 6-7 grand! (Makes a great noise) :-)

So, please email me if you're interested and I'll get you more details
as they become available.  Please let me know soon though, as I have to
lock in the date next week.

==Brett