Re: Buffalo Dyno Day 2001!

> So, please email me if you're interested and I'll get you more details
> as they become available.  Please let me know soon though, as I have to
> lock in the date next week.

 I don't know Brett, this whole "dyno day" thing is kinda a joke...
you lure us weak-engined poor boys into coming up to watch your BEAST
of a 16v put down some incredible #'s, and then as you grin we watch
our own cars struggle to spin the rollers... it's just not fair!  ; )~
**hehe...sorry, just had to give my perspective...

You can definitely count me in for this one.  I think that the 20th
would be best for me...

And Jim, I would like to reserve my room please...the floor that is.

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v
81 Scirocco 1.8 8v