Farewell to my beloved OZ's? :(

If anyone out there knows where I can find one or two 16x7.5" OZ Monte Carlo
wheels (I'll even buy a whole set, if they can't be split apart), I'd REALLY
appreciate a shout. I spent a year agonizing over which wheels to buy before
I finally picked those ones. Those were the only ones I really liked. Two of
them are toast, and they've since been discontinued by OZ. Tire Rack had one
last week, but couldn't find me another.

:(

I don't have much hope of finding one, so I'm also open to considering any
other 15" or 16" wheel sets anyone has to offer. Some 15" BBS/VW splitties
might be nice...

For those in the know, this is a continuation of the Georgia DOT saga. I
sent off the claim form this week...wish me luck! State Farm will get a
claim if GA doesn't own-up (they've already been notified), but it will
probably be 30 days before I know.

Neal