Re: '75 Mk1 - What to look for

Yeah, I think I am the only guy with a 75. Yes it doesn't run :) Won't for a long time either. My goal is to simply have all the welding done, and the chassis prepared for paint by the time cold weather hits. Realistic, and doable. The motor however, is another story. That will take sometime to build, and even more time to tune, and raise boost pressure. I am keeping the funky turn signals, and chrome/rubber bumpers :) Just going to be a boosted 1.8 16v under the hood.
	-ghuff