Re: Scirocco.org being updated anymore?

> Im sure this has been covered but anyone know why scirocco.org hasnt
> been updated in like 5 months?
> any plans for updating?
> thanks
> chris

Not true at all my friend.  There have been many updates over
that time, not always does the updated last date get changed
though.  The most recent changes have been in the links area,
a fixed problem in the FAQ section, and the addition of a
_real_ searchable interface / mechanism for our mailing list
archives (which have been brought up to date btw), not to
mention the addition of photos from the Ohio gathering.
(Gotta get some WF photos up at some point, dammit!)
That search mechanism took a few weeks to get straight, quite
a pain really.

Otherwise, it's the summer months, and there are dozens of
other projects (personal, car mods, shows, etc)
going on at the same time.  I'd like to get a site colloboration
system installed and operating at some point, and give
others responsibility for certain areas.  We'll see how that
goes, I'll ask for volunteers when it's ready. :)

This is not a paying job. ;)  I do enjoy it though, and have
spent quite a bit of my own money and huge huge amounts of
time to see that our site continues to run, and the mailing list
operates, and we have the proper equipment and bandwidth, etc...

I actually have quite a bit back log of photo submissions to
get to...believe me, I take the responsibility seriously
enough, and during the down-time fall / winter I spend all
the time I'd be in the garage working on our site. :)

later!

==Brett