Re: Scirocco.org being updated anymore?

> --- Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@shell.netacc.net>
> wrote:
> > This is not a paying job. ;)  I do enjoy it
> though,
> > and have spent quite a bit of my own money and
> huge
> > huge amounts of time to see that our site
> continues
> > to run, and the mailing list operates, and we have
>
> > the proper equipment and bandwidth, etc...

Brett,

Whose equipment is the site hosted on? Who pays for
the internet connection?

Why not add an icon to the bottom of the main page
titled "Donations", and we could transfer $ via Pay
Pal to support the cause. I'd chip in $10 or so a
year, that would add up if enough people did the
same.
Strictly no pressure/voluntary donations.

Well?

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Almost out of the garage)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (Currently daily driver)