RE: 16v brakes onto '77 questions/ragtop sunroof upolstery?

To do it "right" you also want the 16v pedal cluster and brake light switch
(this involves a litte wiring magic).

You will need 16v front spindles as well and unfortunetely this means that
you go with 100mm dirveshafts and retrofit your current tranny with 100mm
hubs.

Ragtop......call a company in So Cal called Sunroof Performers, they have
been dealing with ragtops since the tops were put in by the
dealers......e-mail me off list and I can get you the number tomorrow.  Last
time I talked to them they wanted $250 to redo the top in canvas with white
healiner for the underside.  (im sure prices are up now though) They also
have all the parts in case your missing some.

Brian Honnold