16v brakes onto '77 questions/ragtop sunroof upolstery?

I want to change the brakes in my 77 to 16v brakes for better braking,
will the 16v rear axle bolt right onto the 77, or is there an easier way
of doing this? does the 16v rocco have rear discs? also can i use my
stock 77 front spindles with the 16v cariers and calipers, or do i need
the 16v spindles?
what all will i need to do this conversion besides.
master cylander
brake booster
16v calipers
16v carriers
16v rotors

And about the ragtop sunroof does anyone have a descent ragtop they will
part with or anyone know a cheap alternative to geting it re-upolstered?

TIA
Chris