WTB: 4-2 manifold

I'm thinking about getting geared up to put my JH in my '82.  I pulled the
manifolds off this weekend - the intake was loose and missing a couple
bolts, and it still ran better than the tired 1.7 that's in there now.  I
used Kroil, and I didn't break antything, but 6 of the exhaust studs still
came out.

Anyway, I want to upgrade to a 4-2 manifold before the engine goes in the
car.  Does anyone have a decent one around they would want to sell me?  Of
course, I would need one with threads for the O2 sensor.

Otherwise, which cars do I need to look at in the junkyard to find one of
these?  And how much of the exhaust do I need to take, since my current
system is mated to the 4-1 boat anchor?

Thanks in advance...

Aaron
'87 528e