Anyone using Dual Side Draft Weber's with a 1.8L

I'm trying to fine tune my 40 DCOE Weber's for my Scirocco and I'm looking
for some help.  Right now, at Idle it will run fine (or a little to peppy),
but as soon as I open up the throttle it shart to run like it is missing a
cylinder.  I'm sure it has something to do with the jetting, as I bought
these used.  Any advice with most helpful.

What kind of jetting is best for the 1.8L?
Choke, Aux Choke, Idle Jet, Main Jet, Air Corrctions Jet, Emulsion Tube,
Accelerator Pump Jet, Accelerator Pump Intake/Discharge Valve,  and Needle
Valve?

Anyone willing to share this with me can email me direct
(scirocco_mk1@yahoo.com) or to the list:

Thanks,
Dale