Re: Diesel Oil Filter?

Well, I use these Diesel filters on all my cars. The pressure releif valve
for them is the same as a gas filter. The only difference is size.

Of course this would be all in reference to German filters. It doesnt apply
to Purolator or Fram or any of that other crappy shit.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop