Re: vermont gtg

List,

Ok.. I am trying to plan this around this show...

http://www.gti16v.org/johnsho.htm#johnsho

If i can get enough interest i would like to invite listers to my house the
saturday before the show to hang out, tinker, and maybee go for a drive.
The show is in Johnson VT and my house is in Essex, VT about 45min north of
the show.
I know it is an inconvenience for many cause im so far away from
everything... but people in the sourrounding states and those DAMN
CANADIANS! in Montreall should get there asses to VT for this!  Come on!
lets start a east coast gathering for rocco's!

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'88 Jetta GLI 16v (FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!)
'79 Scirocco GTI Parts car
'81 Scirocco S in the body shop as we speak!
'81 Scirocco S (12 pack rocco)
'80 Scirocco S (yellow wrecked parts car)
'87 Scirocco 16v (muh baby!)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater)
****
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress!)