Re: Mr. Miagi Balance... Wife&Baby Vs. Scirocco

Before any one says it....
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RENT THE WIFE.

Seriously, the cars are toys that will not rub your back or give you a hug.
Don't sell the car, but make sure you gather every hug you can get.

Congrats and good luck,

>>THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. . . . .
Professionals built the Titanic.

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer/Project Manager)
Albany NY