RE: Mr. Miagi Balance... Wife&Baby Vs. Scirocco

Be sure to get a good job.  I feel that I have one, and I still don't have
quite enough money to do anything more than keep my cars on the road and pay
the bills, but my wife knows and accepts that in a year or two I'm going to
be starting on my Beetle, and it will cost money.

Find your local Aldi food store (if there is one in your neck of the woods)
and don't eat out much, and you can actually have some money for your toys
without starving.

Good luck!
Aaron
'87 528e