Re: Mr. Miagi Balance... Wife&Baby Vs. Scirocco

bravo DAVE!!!

I know I am "new" to the list but I too have a wife (6
years of bliss) who stays at home with our two
wonderful children. I make roughly the same as dave so
our budget is tight as well.... but I am still able to
play with my toys (4vw's)..... you really learn how to
do repairs yourself as well as where to find the
bargains :)It also helps if your family is into cars
cause they will help out in the garage.

We have done alright...We just bought our first new
home alittle over a year ago and we still get to eat!!

BTW, I got my scirocco for free!!! The kid I got it
from couldn't get it to run and gave it to me..... all
it needed was a tune up (and the firing order
corrected)...... yeah it's a mk2 8v and over 250,000
miles but it's a blast to drive and it just needed
some love.

enjoy the baby!! They grow up so fast!!

Morio
1996 GTI 8v daily