rear window decals... PLEASE READ...

OKAY PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION..

I will get (waiting for delivery) the rear "scirocco" decal from Joost, Once
this has happened (will only happen as fast a mail happens..)

I will get my info graphic brother to create 2 models;

One will be an exact replica of the item ordered (to create more for people
with 82-84 wings and People with 85> GTX (bi spoiler from Zender or any
other that has similar clearance at the rear trunk (I will post sizes when I
get the deals OK?)
The second model with be a re-sized "scirocco" decal for all the
big-lip-spoiler lovers out there.
There is ALSO a possibility to Re-Size it for the Front Windshield Upper
band. (depends on demand see below)

No sending of cash right now.

If you are interested, email me privately (no nee to have head count on
list...) stating Amount and type of decal

Qty____Description
       Standard "Scirocco" Decal
       Big Lip Spoiler "Scirocco" Decal
       Front Windshield "Scirocco" Decal

Email to pbureau@home.com, not on the list

I will keep all emails related to this requests until I am ready to make
them.
I will advise ALL that have emailed me with the interest of wanting to by
some with costs.

Of course More people interested, less the price will be (if only 5 people
are ordering (intent of ordering) I will not get 100 Produced...

Yeah I am getting organized finally... surprised ?

   / _ /_  __/ __/  A Texan's Scirocco, 1985 8v
  / __ |/ / _\ \    http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/
 /_/ |_/_/ /___/    (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 3291816