Dragged the MKI

Hey everyone,

I took the MKI to new england dragway yesterday.  I
thought it did pretty good
it was the 1st drag race ever (legally) for me.
1st run
r/t  .694
60'   2.341
1/8   10.324
1/4   16.065
mph   86.00

2nd run
r/t   .524
60'   2.398
1/8   10.308
1/4   15.997
mph   86.86

I thought this was pretty good for a 1.8 8v.  The car
has felt quicker, but it was about 80 deg and I was
heat soaked from going though the lines.  The car had
been idling for 20-30 minutes.  It was a blast.   Oh
yea full interior, too.  The only thing I dumped out
was the spare tire.

Tony