Fuel system help (swap/compare) - Dead JH engine now.

Well, Yesterday on the way to work the old tired JH decided to start
spitting oil out all over the inside of the engine compartment.  Firewall is
coated in nice fresh oil.  Now to make this more interesting the front of
the engine (and the rest of the forward engine bay) is coated with that nice
light brown sludge you get when the oil and water mix in your engine.

So, I figure best case scenario is a blown headgasket, but any ideas on why
the actual fresh oil out the back?  Can a head warp that much to let oil out
between?

Any ideas?  I am going to pull the whole thing out to have a look, but I am
not counting on anything easy :)

That being the case, it is probably time for a new hybrid engine :)

I am picking up a rebuild 2.1L Oetinger that has had a turbo attached and
NOS. (I know the guy was nuts trying to get it all to work).  So I want to
try and keep the turbo, but I need a fuel system (not expensive as this
engine is costing me enough as it is).

Anyone have experience with the Digifant-II on the old cabs?  I thought of
this first as it has the air flow sensor and fuel increases with air flow
right?  Any thoughts on good/bad things about this system?

Anyone ever seen the ND turbo setup the put on the '87 golfs that had cis-e?
Anyone know of a web site that has info on it (checked ND already and have
an email off).

Cory - The VW Addict.
86 8v (Just blew the engine - 2L turbo now?)
82 8v (Quickly needs to become daily driver)
83 8V (sold) 85 8V (sold)
86 golf, 85 jetta, 75 Super Beetle, 65 Karmann Ghia