RE: 77 Rabbit vs. 92 Acura Legend V6 Coupe [childhood racing memories]

he he you reminded me of my childhood memory..

Mother's 1964.5 Shelby Convertible 350 GT Mustang, canary yellow with black
leather seats..
The fun summer thing she used to do is drive this twisted road at high
speed, us laughing en enjoying the blowing wind in the back seat.. then mom
used to ride a series of hills and "hop" off each top.
Neil Armstrong would of explain that 1/2 sec moment of "fun" to be 0 gravity
(or damn near it)  at the apex of that "HOP".. heehaw those where the fun
days.... at each "hop" our arse came off the heavy black leather seats.. to
land with the car has it dropped back unto the pavement, we would dropped
back into the seats, best comfy leather seats I know of.. Yeah the hills
still exists... but they shaved the tops now... guess the neighborhood did
not appreciate have big block engine, launch off the hilltops (7 in a
perfect straight line) .. Oh well..

....driving through memory lane....

   / _ /_  __/ __/  A Texan's Scirocco, 1985 8v
  / __ |/ / _\ \    http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/
 /_/ |_/_/ /___/    (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 3291816