Wanna Drive FAST?!?!

This is a repost due to lack of responses the 1st time.

If it gets canceled due to weather/rain/snow/hurricane...etc it is
refundable.

ok, remember this?
We get about 3+ hours of track tie, and several class's on performance
driving.
Somebody posted about it on the Vortex so its going to fill up fast.
lets do this..

"From the Vortex"
hey all,
Ian Prout (pesident of SCDA) has announced that he is offering group
discounts for VW/Audi enthusiasts who are interested in his November 9th
Lime Rock track day. He expressed to me that he would start discounting the
regular $225 track fee after we hit certain attendance thresholds. I believe
the discounts max-out at $50 which would bring the one-day fee to $175. All
we have to do is have enough guys for our own VW run group. At the last
track day I went to there were approx. 8 or 9 VW's on the track. It was fun
running with the Ferrari's, Porsche's, BMW's and other various american
muscle cars. This is a very professionaly run car club. Novice drivers will
benefit from classroom & in-car instruction. I can't think of a better way
to spend $175. Let's see if we can get 15 - 20 VW's & Audi's signed up for
this day. (Nov. 9) For further info you can visit the SCDA website at
http://www.scda1.com .
thanks and take care,

Josh Able
87 16v Seidl