Re: Lime Rock Track day, bring you VW and DRIVE.

On the same not is anyone interested in the NHIS event
on the 2nd of October?  This is much closer to me.  I
may run this event.  anyone else going?  This was not
to deter anyone from doing lime rock.  This is just a
better time of year for me and much closer

Tony