Clearwater, FL Scirocco Sighting

Saw an absolutely beautiful mk2 blue scirocco driving opposite way down Gulf to Bay around 6.00 today. Unfortunately my scirocco is in the shop, and i was in a '99 jetta. if you are on the list just drop me an email...and if not, then i'll find them and bring them onto the list...

Justin
88 16v Scirocco "Einstuerzende Neubauten Edition"

Get your own FREE fatchicksinpartyhats.com Email account at...
http://www.evilemail.com

Fatchicksinpartyhats.com - Are you made of ham?.