Fw: Wax and Cleaning solution

From: "Fry, Larry" <LEF@chem-tronics.com>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 9:52 AM
Subject: RE: Wax and Cleaning solution

I've been using TR3 for years.  You be right...it's powerful.  That means it
is very abrasive!!!   About 1½ steps below polishing compound.  Used with
care, it will handle the heavy-duty, industrial-strength cleaning (like tar
or sun-baked bird doo stains) like nobodys business.  Your tip to overcoat
it with a good WAX is worth considering.  TR3 cleans and shines, but doesn't
protect for long

Enjoy the ride
LARRY E. FRY ('87 16V)
Senior Engineering Technician