Last Call for parts. 87 16v white.

Hey ya'll its about to go away... on sunday or monday that is.
if you need something. let me know.

the rear disk setup is for sale...
master clyn. + rear disk setup ( no rotors ) + prop valves.  emergency
brake works. $175 + shipping.

carpet black good condition $50.00

door seals.  $20 ea + shipping
rear hatch Wiper works... (pick-up only) Altata GA

Euro Bumpers --- come and get em.. I dont want to ship em but I wil if i
have to $150.  Rear is in good shape has one little scuff. White
front is in not so good of shape will need refinished and new method for
mounting cover to bumper. Color white + road rash no tears that i hve
found.

center console $25.00 good shape

masc other parts folks might need.

shell + motor $350 coem w/ a flat bed. or your own suspension.
shell no motor $100.00
16v motor + tranny $300.00

assuming motor is not sold..
Brand new dist used for abuot 100 mi. $125,00 From mark at german...
neuspeed wires $75.00
intake $50.00
16v head and block together $175 new timing bel, tensioner + belts. new
water pump, new injector seals.
head $75.00 (no shipping)
lternator $50.00 used works good.
and whatever else you can think of.

h yeah I got an 8v for sale too. came out of an 82 cabby 145,000 mi on it
ran good. replaced with rebuilt for peace of mind in NYC..

brian
87 16v.. parts
85 cabby $1500
82 Cabby rebuild in progress.
81 S sold if he ever comes to pick it up.