Wax and Cleaning solution

Just a quick note here for those of you with tarnished paint.  (if you
didn't wax that car yesterday,... its oxidizing !)     Anyway,...  while I
was in this little "hole in the wall" auto supply store this weekend I
picked up some TR-3 resin polish.  (I know,..  I had never heard of such a
thing either)   The guy behind the counter ( roughly 80 yrs old ,.. grease
under the nails, tobacco chew in the mouth, etc)   yells from the counter,
"Thats the best thing since sliced bread.... it'll wear that paint out!"
"Great,... I'll get this and some rags"     $7 bucks later I'm on the way
home thinking that I should have just bought the 10 dollar bottle of zymol I
always use.    Well tonight I can attest to the fact that TR-3 does indeed
wear paint out.   Very little effort was required and it removed all the old
paint and shines up pretty well by itself.    I put a coat of zymol on after
and the car really looks a ton better.    If you can find the stuff,..  give
it a try@!  (especially if your black car is "grey" or red one (like mine)
is turning orange)
later,
Chris