World of Outlaws in Elma, WA!!

Since the NW list is down aparently (just tried it and it sent it back) I
will send this to the Scirocco list but this is directed towards the NW
listers.  Thanks!

Just wanted to remind everyone that the Big Boys are in Elma (Sprint cars,
World of Outlaws).  These are the 800hp dirt trackers that have the big
wings and cartwheel through the air like a gymnist winning a gold medal.  Hp
to weight ratio is better than Nascar and Indy cars!!  One heck of a racing
memory!!  I saw them when I was about 10 and remember it quite well
(Knoxville Nationals in Iowa!).  If anyone is interested, it starts tomorrow
with the half points race at 7pm with gates openning at 6pm and tickets
selling at 3pm on.  I guess it is general admision on both Friday and
Saturday since you buy tickets at the gate.  Saturday times are the same as
Friday except Saturday is FULL-ON points and everyone should be there (the
Kinser's, Swindell, Lasosky, Smith, Hillenburg, etc.).  IF you want to go,
then email me directly and we will setup a place to meet (probably at my
house).  IF you are SERIOUS and want me to get you tickets at 3pm when I get
my ticket, LMK.  BTW, tickets are $30, and well worth it.  SINCE this is a
major racing event for the NW (like the nationals in my opinion) then there
should be a bunch of shows during intermission, or in between races, or
something.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a monster truck there or some
kind of roll over contest or go cart racing or something.  Plus, for Elma,
this is a huge event also.  The flyer I got said that Elma had events going
on most of the week in honor of the races, plus other type of racing too!
So, if you want to make an afternoon/evenning of it then don't be worried
about being bored since I would believe there would be plenty to do in the
area.  (don't quote me on that because we are talking about Elma here!!).
Anyway, LMK!!

Dave

P.S.  I'll race and beat anyone who comes down!!