Re: Stalling and Hello

Have you checked the rubber boots between the AFM & throttle body - small
cracks can cause this sort of problem. Also, the o-ring on the TB idle
adjust screw, if you have one.

Charging problem could be - worn brushes, broken trigger wire ( thin blue
wire between alt & instrument cluster) or faulty alt to starter wire.
I'd begin by checking voltage at alternator terminals - if that's OK, I'd
suspect either the wiring to the starter or the battery: check voltage at
battery.
If alt output is not OK, pull the regulator & check brushes and check
continuity from alt to instrument cluster if brushes are OK.

HTH,

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8